Saturday, January 25, 2014

walkabout day 10

My first day in the sub-tropical paradise of Santa Barbara. Staying a half block from the beach in my little handicapped bungalow with the window open all afternoon:


Working on a proposal for the new LACMA Art and Technology program which is due on Monday: Variations For. Tell me what you think, eh? And trying to avoid the maid who is intent on emptying my trash can but doesn't understand that she should just wait a couple minutes for me to put on my shoes and get out of her way.

Soon, an art opening at the Hotel Indigo -- right next door to the Amtrak station so I could commute from Lamy -- which appears to be trey uber. Followed by odd peruvian crudo things with mixologisty drinks next door.

I guess I could get used to paradise. As long as the hills are not a-flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment